Event Logistics Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Event Logistics Manager 3808
- Consultant Placement/Sourcing: Work with the consultant training lead to identify appropriate staff.
- Consultant booth/activation scheduling: Create & manage staff at events.
- Content Sessions: Speaker placement as needed, sourcing and managing submission of abstracts, drafts, presentation deck creation, submission of speaker bio & headshot, rehearsal and final deck.
- Collateral: Coordinate inventory, ordering and shipping of event related materials. Own various vendor relationships.
- Collaborate with sponsorship event leads to understand needs & ensure proper placement. Join core teams, participate and report back in.
- Contribute to team agendas, internal communications (newsletters and emails) and all core team, speaker and briefing meetings.
- On-Site Lead: Be the go-to person for all RYP on-site event activations. Consider every detail to ensure our brand is represented in the best light and that attendees have meaningful, memorable experiences.
- Planning: Proactively keep track of the events calendar and ensure we stay on top of many competing deadlines. Manage event marketing budget and continually track related expenses. Work collaboratively with cross functional partners.
- 7+ years of business-to-business content and marketing experience, preferably in the brand, marketing technology, or agency marketing.
- 7+ years working with cross-functional teams or stakeholders
- Event & tradeshow content experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Strong skills in meeting management and leading meeting presentations
- Desire to consistently enhance event speaking presence, bringing new ideas to the table – both strategic and executional
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite, Google Docs, Excel, Keynote, and PowerPoint are key.
- Excellent eye for detail, fast on your feet and a problem solver!
- Ability to travel to the events
$40-$55 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 8 Month Assignment