Employee Relations Representative
Human Resources | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Employee Relations Representative 1845
- Doing investigations of complaints, writing investigation reports, and determining resolution
- Develops, plans and implements employee relations policies.
- Responds to inquiries, questions and complaints and provides information, guidance and direction on HR programs, processes and practices to employees and managers.
- Consults and negotiates terms and conditions with employee representatives.
- Provides guidance and training to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Investigates and documents employee complaints and disputes and recommends an appropriate course of action.
- Conducts termination interviews and compiles statistical reports and information.
- Tracks and compiles issue logs and complaints.
- Ensures legal requirements are met in terms of employee relations to maintain productivity and minimize liability.
- 2-5 Years of relevant experience.
$25-$30 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 6 Month Assignment