Employee Communications Manager
Communications | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Employee Communications Manager 4685/4692
We’re looking for a full-time Employee Communications Manager for a 6-9 month contract who will support our company’s Global Talent Organization (HR). This person will help build awareness and engagement of employee-facing HR programs and initiatives as well as our diversity, inclusion and belonging programs.
Our ideal candidate has proven internal communications and relationship-building skills, the ability to be strategic and to execute, great instincts, brilliant ideas, and a knack for connecting the dots. They must be at ease working with a variety of teams; have a good understanding of different cultural nuances; and be able to demonstrate a track record for developing and implementing innovative internal communication programs that help drive business results, build culture, and inspire employees.
- Develop and deliver global employee communication plans for a variety of HR programs, projects and initiatives - which may include benefits, learning, employee experience, diversity, inclusion and belonging and other talent-focused initiatives.
- Compose and edit employee emails and other written materials on behalf of leaders or program teams.
- Create visual communication materials such as digital signs, presentations and videos to help amplify our talent programs and culture.
Relevant Experience, Education & Skills:
- 5-6 years of employee communications experience, preferably supporting HR
- Experience successfully interacting with cross-functional global teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Attention to detail, results-oriented, and a sense of humor (a bonus!)
- Collaborative, team player who is a natural connector
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks simultaneously and flexible adjusting to changing priorities
- Knowledge of how to use Adobe photoshop strongly desired and/or graphic design skills
- Experience working with teams to manage informal video creation
$90-$100 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 7 Month Assignment