Email Marketing Associate
Design | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Email Marketing Associate 644926
We are looking for someone who loves email marketing, loves video games and would like nothing more than to combine the two every day at “work”.
The Email Marketing Associate will be tasked with to building email-marketing programs to increase user engagement and growth of our email marketing segments. The ideal candidate is highly organized and has had prior experience deploying daily emails and performing A/B tests. This person will also support all aspects of daily email production and execution, including building email flow logic, writing creative error-free copy, coordinating approvals, quality assurance, and deployment.
This role will also be responsible for driving affiliate revenue for Company using both Amazon and VigLink. This person must be able to analyze and create customer paths and to help the consumer’s journey from discovery to purchase. The ability to think creatively, effectively collaborate with peers, and teach best practices will be critical in this role. Please be sure to include your personal social handles and your favorite video games in your resume/cover letter.
- Drive end-to-end execution of email campaigns, including creating the experimental framework, launching the campaign, and analyzing results
- Know how to manipulate and create HTML and CSS with a willingness to find solutions when needed
- Utilize analytics platforms (Sprinklr, Tubular, CrowdTangle, etc) to perform user analysis, segment users into meaningful and actionable cohorts, conduct A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate out results
- Must be a self-starter and able to work and prioritize in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Quickly identify key growth opportunities surrounding the launches of new features of email marketing
- Consistently meet/exceed business goals for audience acquisition growth targets
- Represent company for breaking news coverage at the biggest events in the video game industry
- Preferred: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in managing and creating email campaigns, HTML/CSS experience, particularly in coding emails (must haves)
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills while prioritizing a high volume of work
- Passion for video games and the video game industry
- Strong proficiency in email marketing and growing multiple campaigns at the same time
- Deep understanding of email data analysis and experience making data-driven decisions
- Strong passion for social media and digital marketing
- Exceptional at Microsoft Excel and/or Google Docs
- Planning, developing and executing successful customer acquisition strategies
- Must be a self-motivated thought-leader with a can-do attitude who can organize their work, innovate, and problem solve
- 1-2 years of previous experience managing an email marketing campaign
- Experience working with Sailthru, Sendgrid, or other mid or enterprise tier ESP
- Experience in online retail marketing and e-commerce platforms
- Experience with social posting platforms (ie. Sprinklr, Social Flow, Hootsuite)
- Experience working with designers
- Proficiency using Photoshop and Google Sheets and Slides
$24 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment