Email and CRM Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Email and CRM Marketing Associate 655872
The Email and CRM Marketing Associate position will provide technical and operational support for CRM and email marketing executions across brands and enterprise projects. The role requires a strong understanding of the IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop) platform and its email operations, marketing automation, A/B testing, analytics and audience segmentation tools. Position reports to the Associate Director of Owned Digital Marketing. Work direction will be coordinated with the Associate Director of Owned Digital Marketing as well as the individual brand marketing content teams.
- Serve as a power user and technical expert for IBM Watson Campaign Automation (50%)
- Master technical features useful for email and CRM programs including set up of relational tables or contact lists, API calls, programs and automation, landing pages, segmentation, new brand org set up.
- Use Silverpop to grow automation and customization of brand CRM programs
- Provide Silverpop support for IT, data science, and other groups in innovation projects that test and to expand the company’s use of CRM data.
- Manage CRM audience data for brands (30%)
- Manage inputs to a database of record including integration of 1st party data sources and push out to data partners
- Set up and maintain automated data management.
- Import/export CRM data for use in media campaigns
- Maintain database hygiene – conduct audit and maintain consistency
- Analytics and reporting (10%)
- Access CRM and email performance data and reports in Silverpop
- Translate metrics and performance into analysis, insights and actions
- Communicate CRM and email program performance to brand teams
- Summarize corporate and individual brand learning for sharing throughout the organization
- Support email operations staff during peak times for brand email campaigns (10%)
- Set up, schedule, and deploy email campaigns
- Manage email deliverability
- A/B Testing Plan Execution
- Campaign Segmenting and Design Setup
- Analysis and Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent training) required
- Education in marketing, communications, or related field is preferred
- 2+ years in an email-marketing or CRM role.
- Proficiency in a marketing automation platform and email service provider
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Basic HTML
- Experience in IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop)
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools; previous usage a plus
- Experience managing and transferring data
- Project management
- Analytic skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
$20-$25 per Hour Oakland, CA 94612 12 Month Assignment