Electronic Service Technician 568146
Technical Operations | Richardson, TX | Full Time and Contract
Electronic Service Technician
This role is in a DoD-controlled environment. Candidates MUST be a US citizen.
This electronic service technician candidate will support Customer ESD program in a manufacturing environment. Specific duties include: Testing, calibrating Static Safe Work Stations and associated instruments to maintain functionality and accuracy. The candidate will be responsible for external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills. Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers. This position requires calibration knowledge of Static Safe Work Stations in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 1 year of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience.
- PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are required.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates electronic and mechanical competence.
- Works with clearly defined objectives on customer service assignments that may be repetitive in nature.
- Solves technical problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Performs adjustments, calibrations.
- Exhibits the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with wide range of people.
- Adheres to the highest standards of business ethics.
- Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service center delivery goals.
- Exercises good discretion in the use of time and other resources. Maximizes the use of existing assets and ensures resources are used properly.
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. May initiate customer interaction as appropriate. Escalates issues through appropriate channels when necessary. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
- Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
$17 Per Hour Richardson, TX 75081 12 Month Assignment