Technical Writing | Durham, NC | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Education Specialist 664891
This person will work with all business functions to write content that is built around a storytelling model. They will ensure that all materials are relevant to the audience and business request.
- Write training content for a variety of audiences (Internal Sales Teams, Retailers, Distributors, 3rd party business partners/agencies, Beauty Advisors) utilizing multiple platforms allowing us to deliver training in a variety of ways (online, virtual, in-person)
- Update training platform content to ensure content is current, accurate and aligned with current marketing positioning
- Coordinate and setup onboarding events
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Bachelors College qualification and/or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years skin/personal care experience.
- Experience in writing content copy for education/training.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communicator
- Expert at creating dynamic interactive environments for learning groups comprised of various skill levels
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Passionate learn from every interaction, inspires people around them, active in the community, looks for ways to personally contribute to environmental sustainability, actively seeking a healthy lifestyle.
- Part-time 20 hrs per week.
$20-$25 per Hour Durham, NC 27701 6 Month Assignment