Editorial Production Manager
Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Editorial Production Manager 741148
We hiring a Production Manager to oversee audio content production and distribution of content.
The Production Manager will be an expert in all things related to audio content management: managing recording, editorial and production teams; setting and maintaining quality standards; meeting high-volume content production goals; and working with executive editorial staff to assist in tracking and execution of content strategy. The ideal candidate will love managing people, projects and processes, and have a deep interest in audio content.
- Manage people, resources and production calendars ensuring the successful delivery of high-volume programming.
- Build and optimize content recording and production workflows, including metadata, art assets and more.
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of audio quality, is optimized for search and user experience, and meets the style, quality and tone of voice requirements of senior editorial staff
- Oversee all aspects of quality control for content distribution
- Coordinate effectively among cross-functional teams, particularly company’s audio production, merchandising, deal-making, marketing, metadata, and public relations teams, to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Gather data, perform analysis and make process and product recommendations based on those results
- Expert project management skills with proven capacity to meet and exceed complex project objectives and deadlines
- Expertise in working with Content Management Systems
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, including outstanding command of the English language
- Program development experience a plus
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment