Logistics | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time and Contract
Dispatchers are primarily responsible for organization and movement coordination of company resources including personnel, equipment, and materials.
Dispatchers report to their supervisor as specified by the company organizational chart. Communication with company Logistics personnel.
- Receive and accurately document job requests from clients and company personnel in order to obtain necessary information to organize a service job.
- Maintain professional telecommunications between all company personnel so that timely responses can be made to all requests.
- Organize and dispatch personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Select company resources to meet client requests according to company quality and operational guidelines.
- Maintain, record, and prepare reports that meet all company, client, and government regulations such as job packets, DOT, lobos, fuel tax, material inventory, and time sheets.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs in the district
- Successfully complete required safety training.
- Capable of using basic IT platforms and learn the work within the dispatching software interface.
- Track all assigned equipment and personnel. Responsible for escalating issues and concerns to dispatch supervisor.
- All other responsibilities tasked by supervisor.
- Schedule: 6 days on/3 days off / 6 am- 6 pm (subject to change)
High school diploma/GED or equivalent. Strong computer skills (operating systems, software). Strong organizational skills. Excellent communication verbal/written - Bilingual in Spanish, Yoruba, Hausa, Arabic & Swahili.
$16 per hour Sugar Land TX 77478 3-6 Month Assignment