Digital Sales Planner
IT Sales | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Sales Planner 606526
- Assist Account Manager with preparation of sales proposals and have a clear understanding of client expectations and KPI’s
- Attend and participate in campaign creative kick-off calls
- Work across functional groups such as Sales, Yield, Product, and other teams to assist in the creation of client proposals, presentations, and Media Plans.
- Verify inventory availability throughout the sales process
- Create internal Orders and Insertion Orders and adhere to defined business processes
- Enter Insertion Orders in Operative One order management system and manage orders through approval process
- Communicate ad specifications and creative lead times to Advertisers/Agencies
- Collect creative from client, verify they are within specifications
- Provide sales administrative/account related support
- Work closely with clients to maximize effectiveness of their advertising campaigns.
- Effectively work with functional groups such as Sales, Yield, Campaign Managers to optimize campaigns to meet performance objectives
What you bring to the team:
- The successful candidate must be Sales focused and must have direct experience in the Internet and/or Advertising industries.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-pace environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
You might also have:
- 2 years work experience in a sales or sales support related role.
$20 per Hour New York, NY 10016 4 Month Assignment