Digital Marketing Manager 545609
Digital Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee strategy, execution and optimization of campaigns supporting our core brands. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer who wants to learn and grow with a quickly evolving team.
You will both create and curate content by working with internal and external creative teams, determine how and where that content is distributed, leverage best practices to drive reach on owned channels, forge partnerships to reach new audiences, and engage with fans to generate conversation and drive product education.
Our Brand Communities team oversees content marketing, social media marketing, digital channel management, influencer marketing, and reporting across all brands and demographics.
- Work cross functionally to understand brand goals and translate to clear briefs and social specific objectives
- Lead content strategy, planning, execution, and optimization for assigned campaigns
- Design content calendar for our channels, working across multiple teams, stakeholders, and agencies to ensure one cohesive voice across the channel
- Oversee agencies and internal teams on the creation of digital and social content
- Work in partnership with analytics team to extract actionable insights from campaign performance and drive both immediate optimizations and long-term learning
- Support paid media campaigns via social platforms’ native tools and via media agency
- May be asked to oversee some aspects of community management such as developing content to address community questions or drive education
- Work with Sr Manager and department head (Sr Director) on creation of campaign ‘playbooks’ for use across the organization
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with a minimum of 3+ years in digital and/or social
- Genuine excitement for social media with a “finger on the pulse” of trends, best practices, and best-in-class brands/campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage campaigns from strategy to deployment and pivot as needed along the way
- A “growth” mindset.
- Experience planning and managing paid campaigns, particularly on Facebook and Twitter
- Strong communications skills with an ability to drive cross functional alignment and move projects forward towards goals
- Agency management experience, especially overseeing agencies in the creation of social and digital content
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eagerness to grow, pivot, and evolve with a fast-paced team
- Experience using social media tools for content publishing and reporting
- Influencer marketing experience
- Experience working on/enthusiasm for brands in entertainment and/or consumer electronics a plus
$50 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 12 Month Assignment