Digital Marketing Creative Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Marketing Creative Manager 698892
- Manage the development of all creative assets for social media advertising, mobile advertising, and web display advertising channels
- Drive strategic content planning on a quarterly and monthly basis as well as manage daily calendars
- Lead and manage creative agencies supporting the business
- Work cross-functionally with paid media marketing partners to meet membership acquisition goals
- Collaborate with organic social media and influencer marketing to build and maintain a cohesive creative practice
- Coordinate with paid media agencies and marketing partners to deliver creative assets and launch campaigns
- College degree required, preferably design/ arts or marketing related
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in paid social media and/ or mobile web marketing creative role
- Experience with Adobe creative suite and social media advertising platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Strong creative copy writing skills
- Solid organizational and project management skills to marshal cross-functional resources
- You are an independent, entrepreneurial, passionate self-starter with a focus on delivery of excellence, are highly organized, details matter to you, and you excel working in cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills enable you to make excellent business decisions in a creative environment.
- Your excellent verbal and written communication skills are shaped by your experience and a broad interest in popular culture across all media types.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience working with the design agency team
- Photo and video production/ editing
- Motion graphics capabilities
- Experience with entertainment, subscription, and/ or publishing brands
- Passion for audiobooks, spoken word, and literature
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment