Digital Content Specialist*
Sales/Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Digital Content Specialist 709118*
Manages eCommerce content for the Professional Products Division. Responsibilities include New item set up an eCommerce customer site, digital content publication, and print catalog auditing, and on-going Customer monitoring and maintenance for a portfolio of leading brands.
- Working closely with customers to understand content needs and set up new items according to customer requirements
- Troubleshooting missing information and attributes on existing items
- Independently managing content maintenance, including initiating and completing website audits, and ensuring publication of updated content on customer websites in a timely manner
- Tracking and managing progress of content work streams, escalating for prioritization when needed.
- Managing open lines of communication with internal and external stakeholders on the progress of content deliverables and deadlines
- Proactively pursuing process improvements and advocating for appropriate resources/tools needed to effectively manage digital content, including the setup of the Salsify tool for the Professional Products Division.
- Managing 3rd party agency to support customer content audits and updates, as needed
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of experience, previous sales and e-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong people and service skills. This role supports critical accounts, so some customer service experience is a plus
- Excel, must be proficient with v-lookups
- Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with SAP is a plus, they will be pulling product information form SAP
- Needs to be able to conduct quires in SAP and collect/ organize data pulled
- Preferred experience with PIM systems, ENDECA, and/or other content management tools
- Quick learner, proactive, highly adaptable, independent problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining focus and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Reliability needs to be able to work 8 hour day in Pleasanton, CA office
$20-$24 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment