Digital Commerce Manager 548870
Digital Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Digital Commerce Manager
As a member of the Digital Marketing & Consumer Experience team, the Digital Commerce Manager is central to establishing a “best in class” digital shopping experience for its customers. This leader will be responsible for developing and driving best practices and procedures for digital commerce for its own eCommerce site as well as across partners such as Amazon, BestBuy.com and other retailer’s online commerce properties. This position requires mastery in both understanding the digital shopper and online commerce channels they purchase from. This leader will have oversight and responsibility for centralizing commerce metrics and key performance indicators such as conversion, drop off; championing programs that optimize all aspects of the digital shopping experience including shopping page content, copy, mobile experiences and digital investments. Additionally, this leader will develop an acute understanding of the complete customer journey within a digital shopping environment including product research, consumer insights, post purchase behavior and A/B testing to continually optimize the eCommerce environment.
- Provide oversight for the digital commerce customer journey across all channels supporting digital commerce, revenues, partner stakeholders to document and drive improvements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the Digital Commerce business (including content strategy and development, optimize traffic initiatives, commerce page design, customer services, web analytics) to facilitate channel planning and drive consistency in digital merchandising.
- Act as a relentless customer advocate with an undeterred focus on delivering a world-class digital store experience; including the monitoring of consideration resources such as ratings and reviews, social media conversation, and product page Q&A.
- Continuously optimize creative message strategies, increase performance, testing message content, images landing pages, frequency, segments and more.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of commerce channel ad products (i.e. Amazon Marketplace developments) customer trends and market factors, utilizing the category review process to identify key factors affecting performance.
- Prefer 5 years experience in an eCommerce marketplace environment (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping) or driving a eCommerce retail environment.
- Proven track record of search, paid advertising, commerce paid optimization and asset refinement to maximize conversion.
- Responsive work style with strong project management from concept to driving alignment, resource allocation and managing deadlines.
- Skilled at delivering and articulating analysis and recommended actions.
- Experience optimizing web pages with title tags, meta descriptions and headers.)
- Ability to work cross functionally with content teams, data and insights team to drive effective outcomes
- Ability to manage agency resources
- Willingness to work with alongside a fast-paced team
- Experience working on brands in entertainment and/or consumer electronics a plus
- Experience working with influencers in entertainment and/or consumer electronics a plus
$50 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 12 Month assignment