DH - Financial Analyst
Finance | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
DH - Financial Analyst 8500346
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the quality, accuracy and compliance of all the financial deliverables under his/her responsibility.
- Ensure that the books under his/her responsibilities are in compliance with US GAAP rules and the
Finance Knowledge documents.
- Understands the end to end process under his/her responsibility and report gaps through SQs
- Contribute to process improvement ideas and implementation with OI teams.
- Analyze and control Capex, Inventory, Projects, DSO relating to area of responsibility
- Perform monthly reviews of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet accounts relating to area of responsibility, including
business indicators such as profitability and liquidity
- Present monthly analysis on costs and revenue
- Assist with financial planning, forecasting and monitoring of results versus objectives
- Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices
- Identify weaknesses in internal control and suggest improvements
- Assess and highlight opportunities for increased cost efficiencies
- Develop and evaluate business or project financial metrics and drivers
- Design and implement project controls
- Evaluate currency exposure in collaboration with the Treasury Analyst
- Participate in Internal Audit assignments
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control
- Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and
Environment standards and procedures.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent professional certification
- MBA. 3.0+ GPA and 5- 10 years related professional experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (intermediate)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Problem Solving: Strong project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
- Leadership: functions independently and in a team, project mgt. skills, mentoring skills and can set/accomplish objectives.
- Communication: Strong oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, service providers, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and comfortable performing in an evolving work environment
$62-$78k per Year Houston TX 77077