Software ENG & DEV | Atlanta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
DevOps Specialist 703526
We are looking for a knowledgeable DevOps Engineer to join a fun, hardworking, team that is dedicated to building a system that is always reliable and available to our customers. The ideal candidate will be excited to work in a fast-paced, challenging, rapidly scaling environment. Must be an excellent team player, yet able to manage their own projects, big and small.
- Mature and refactor a software release infrastructure to support an Agile development environment.
- Strong technical consultation depth.
- Able to evaluate & influence out-of-the-box vs customized solutions as applicable
- The eloquent articulator of industry trends, thoughts & own ideas
- Constantly look out for cost-effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- CMake scripting and configuration for large scale C++ development using Visual Studio and GCC
- Continuous integration/deployment of software using Jenkins, with build servers in private data centers or AWS-like cloud environments
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolchain, Jira, Bitbucket, git, etc.
- Scripting (Bash/Python/Ruby/Perl/PHP)
- Experience in Systems Administration & understanding of various Operating Systems platforms & technologies:
- Web Services (IIS, Apache, Tomcat) (optional)
- Application monitoring & performance tuning
- Exposure to other software management tools – e.g. Jenkins admin
- Understanding on software packaging and installation—e.g. Artifactory/Conan, InstallAnywhere
- Understanding of Software licensing management applications—e.g. FlexNet-based licensing
$65-$70 per Hour Atlanta, GA 30308 8 Month Assignment