Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
DevOps Engineer 2000
Responsible for collaborating with multiple development teams to build/implement DevOps solutions including CI/CD environments, build frameworks, dev/test infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Serves as technical expert on development projects.
- Creates and utilizes software tools.
- Responsible for scoping internal team needs, defining and architecting software products.
- Participates in the development life cycle including requirements analysis, design and testing.
- Supports, maintains and documents DevOps systems functionality.
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs as needed.
- May consult with Product Teams to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- 2-5 Years of Experience.
$70-$75 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94111 12 Month Assignment