Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Project: Responsible for Salesforce programming language development, handling project for sales marketing.
- Act as the development lead on multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements.
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning components)
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure development quality
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environment
- 5+ years of Salesforce developer experience
- APEX sales visual force
- Knowledge of business process in sales and marketing
- Understanding leads and sales opportunity
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Lightning experience is plus
- Strong communication skills
- Time management/project management skills
- Able to manage priorities
$80-$85 Per Hour Pleasanton CA, 94588 3 Month Assignment