Design | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Designer/Art Director 768111
You are a brand design leader with a portfolio of highly crafted internal and external brand identity, for iconic brands. You will be developing, defining and stewarding the implementation of the across all mediums, working with key stakeholders and design visionaries from across the company to build consensus and brand cohesion across markets, products, and physical spaces. You know how to translate intent into a system and be a key contributor to our brand execution and will serve as a long-term brand steward. You are a leader who is naturally wired as a problem-solver who can rally a team, collaborate with and inspire others thought leaders and external partners. Passion and understanding brand communication on a large scale will be a key to success within this role.
- Lead and push the boundaries of our brand through clear communication, the craft of execution, and technological innovation.
- Weave brand messages into employees’ everyday experiences by managing the process and designing emails, screens, and collateral material for internal and external-facing corporate campaigns related to the workplace, human resources, corporate communications, recruiting and executive team requests.
- Guide partners across all the company to establish best-practices and maintain the brand vision.
- Help define, communicate, maintain and evolve our brand standards.
- Create assets and project manage internal emails with the internal teams
- Develop and foster relationships with agencies and continue to build our roster of top talent partners.
- A portfolio of brand strategy creation and execution both as a leader and hands-on creative.
- Ability to show collaboration across multiple disciplines such as product owners, strategists, planners, business owners, etc.
- Optimism and tenacity in the face of challenges and internal processes and self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Solid understanding of digital and traditional design processes, and design and technology trends.
- Experience as a thought-leader within the context of digitally lead brands.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization, communication, design, layout and typography skills.
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Fully understands the agile methodology and apply to daily workflow.
Newark, NJ 07102 4 Month Assignment