Deal Desk Analyst
Sales Operations | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Deal Desk Analyst 5799
The Deal Desk team is a critical component of sales operations, and a key business partner for our frontline sales reps. As part of this team, the Deal Strategist will spend 70-80% of their time supporting groups of sales reps to navigate the complexities of our sales and fulfillment processes. The rest of time will be spent working on a variety of change initiatives in support of the team’s change agenda (e.g., process analysis and redesign, systems improvements, training, communications).
Successful candidates will become experts in core operations and operational change, truly understanding the nuts and bolts of a SaaS business and sales lifecycle.
- Provide consultative support to sales representatives on the sales process via email, telephone, and in-person
- Educate sales representatives on processes, and best practices, to improve performance and release sales capacity to core sales activities
- Represent the backend sales process for the sales organization Build working relationships cross functionally that will help resolve special requests from clients/sales representatives
- Be an expert in company’s CRM and ERP systems Generate and analyze sales reports that provide insights into improvement opportunities for sales representatives and the wider sales operations function
- Identify, scope, and deliver process and systems changes that improve operations for the sales organization
- Adapt to new business processes on a week to week basis. Ability to travel to regional offices in North America on a quarterly basis and in between San Francisco and Sunnyvale as needed
- Flexibility to transition into different support roles within the team based on the needs of the business is required
- Bachelor’s degree 1+ year of experience
- A love for change and an ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft office products
- Experience with Salesforce and Oracle is a plus
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with accuracy and integrity
$25-$30 Per Hour Chicago, IL 60661 3+ Month Assignment