Sales Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Deal Analyst 1464
In this role, you will assist Deal Managers with general administrative responsibilities including quoting and generating Order Forms. The focus of this role is to partner with Deal Managers as they support the Sales organization from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint. The Deal Analyst is responsible for ensuring accurate pricing, clean Order Forms and maintaining operational dashboards.
- Knowledge of the Quote to Cash lifecycle
- An understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing and licensing models a definite plus.
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible support for the sales teams & deal cycles
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client-facing proposals
- Knowledge of SFDC preferred, other CRMs ok
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior Sales Operations experience
- At least two years of experience in a sales/deal support role.