Data Governance Manager
IT & IS | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Governance Manager 680571
The position will support the company’s Data Governance initiative and its key stakeholders by capturing, compiling and documenting Data Governance policies, procedures, best practices & recommendations created during Data Governance working group meetings.
- Attend data governance working group meetings consisting of cross-functional internal stakeholders, including Business Affairs, Digital Media, IT, Product, Program and Scheduling, Operations and Creative Services to capture and document current data flows along with proper data governance practices, policies, procedures and recommendations discussed at the meetings.
- Create templates to document data processing systems/applications
- Help to build and maintain centralized data inventories, data dictionaries and data flows.
- Identify gaps within internal data landscape to ensure data integrity and data structure compliance within data governance frameworks.
- Present solutions to maximize data governance policy adoption and recommending leveraging existing technologies to automate processes when applicable.
- Master or Library Science or Information Science degree
- Experience with data governance frameworks, data or information governance
- 2-5 years of primary experience in Data Governance
- 3+ years of experience in documenting process and procedures
- IBMS experience a big plus
$55-$60 per Hour New York, NY 10019 3 Month Assignment