Data Entry Clerk 580105
Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Data Entry Clerk
Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) data entry projects and aid in communication/scheduling with external laboratories for our Advanced Measurement Sciences department. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable working in a team environment. The abilities to multi-task, follow explicit written instructions, proficient in Excel and Microsoft Outlook, along with confidence in data entry for other software systems are critical for this role. A strong attention to detail and accuracy, along with good time management are essential for success.
- Transfer of data from paper or digital formats into documents, database systems
- Enter data provided directly from various sources
- Create error free spreadsheets
- Sort and organize paperwork or emails after entering data to ensure security and proper record keeping
- Communicate with internal scientists and external laboratories to schedule and maintain testing timing
- Route and manage emails regarding billing and test results to the appropriate scientist
- 3 years of office experience as a clerk or data entry specialist
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Fast, accurate typing skills highly desired
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English language; both oral and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Ability to multi-task effectively, supporting multiple scientists
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.
There is a possibility of extension or conversion for the right resource.
$15 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment (contract to perm opportunity)