IT & IS | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Analyst 4642
The Analytics team leverages big data to develop and deliver data-driven tools, metrics, insights, and ultimately drive the company’s monetization efforts. We’re looking for a creative and technical candidate who is passionate about mining big data, turning data into insights, and making an impact through creative storytelling and timely actions. This role will be focusing on Global Customer Operation areas.
- Create and automate reports and dashboards to track business metrics for Customer operation areas
- ETL data, clean and validate data when needed. Monitor trend metrics and quickly identify the root cause of the anomaly.
- Analyze and draw insights from data and make recommendations
- Develop models to optimize user experience and operational efficiency
- Strong communication skills and soft skills. Partner with cross-functional teams, drive meetings, present deliverables, etc.
Required skills and experience:
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in business analytics
- Proficiency with PIG/HIVE/SQL, familiar with HDFS, Teradata, Oracle systems.
- Candidates must have a strong business mindset, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills are required.
- Candidate must be able to explain complex problems to a variety of audience.
- Candidate must be able to drive meetings, presentation and lead discussions
- The successful candidate needs to have a strong passion in analytics and curiosity to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced degree in quantitative fields - Computer Science, Engineering, Operational Research, Statistics, Economics, etc.
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
$45-$55 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 7 Month Assignment