Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Analyst 607957
Our Engineering Team is seeking a full-time Data Analyst. You will be responsible for analyzing, reporting, and normalizing large data sets. Your goal is to continuously improve the data foundation so the Product and Engineering teams can build products that deliver high value to our customers.
- Monitor and improve database quality through the use of internal data tools
- Perform industry and company research to improve how we classify Big Data.
- Document and summarize findings that support research results
- Create and run reports, enter data as required, and conduct research inquiries as directed
- College Degree (BA/BS)
- Strong research and analytical skills or demonstrated aptitude
- Discipline and determination to resolve complex problems
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficient and experience using packages such as Microsoft Office and Google Spreadsheets
$25 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment