Data Administrator Team Lead
IT & IS | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Administrator Team Lead 1355
Account Management - Data Administrator Team Lead will be the key point person/lead of a team of Account Management Data Administrators for a critical project to review, correct, and provide quality assurance for the key account records in our CRM System (Salesforce.com). The primary goal of the project is to achieve a clean account universe for a specific population of accounts.
- The Data Administrator Team Lead will organize the overall account clean up the project including creating process documentation, creating action logs, monitoring and reporting progress and organizing the work of 2-3 other Data Administrators.
- The Data Administrator Team Lead will also participate as a contributor to the project and will perform the following activities:
- Be provided with a List of Accounts for their personal focus to review and disposition for appropriate actions.
- Review Accounts and complete basic searches in the CRM and/or external websites to determine the correct account information
- Complete a review and research of Accounts that have been provided to determine the appropriate system action: Update of record, merge of record, link of record to parent account
- Record the appropriate system action on an action log and after a quality assurance review, will execute the approved actions and log the actions
- Where approved, perform data updates in the CRMs based on the discoveries they make in the process.
- Search the web and publicly available resources to help with the overall decision process
- Ability to create and refine process documentation
- Comfortable with monitoring and reporting progress on project, monitoring timelines while coordinating activities by others
- Proficient with project management skillsets
- Comfortable working repetitively with data and able to make quick decisions
- Proficient with data entry in Microsoft Excel or similar applications
- Experience working with a Database of Accounts, Contacts, Clients, or similar data
- Comfortable with being assigned and monitored against daily and weekly goals, comfortable with coordinating the work of others in a group
$65-$70 per hour Palo Alto, CA 3 Month Assignment