IT & IS | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Data Administrator 1356
Account Management Data Administrators will be a part of a critical project to review, correct, and provide quality assurance for the key account records in our CRM System (Salesforce.com). The primary goal of the project is to achieve a clean account universe for a specific population of accounts.
- The Data Administrator will be provided with a List of Accounts for their personal focus to review and disposition for appropriate actions.
- The Data Administrator will review Accounts and complete basic searches in the CRM and/or external websites to determine the correct account information
- The Data Administrator will complete a review and research of Accounts that have been provided to determine the appropriate system action: Update of record, merge of record, link of record to parent account
- The Data Administrator will record the appropriate system action on an action log and after a quality assurance review, will execute the approved actions and log the actions
- The Data Administrator where approved will perform data updates in the CRMs based on the discoveries they make in the process.
- The Data Administrator will search the web and publicly available resources to help with the overall decision process
- Comfortable working repetitively with data and able to make quick decisions
- Proficient with basic data entry in Microsoft Excel or similar applications
- Experience working with a Database of Accounts, Contacts, Clients, or similar data.
- Comfortable with being assigned and monitored against daily and weekly goals
- Experience with a CRM or similar application a plus
$40-$45 per hour Palo Alto, CA 3 Month Assignment