Customer Success Manager 3582
Client Services | Chicago, IL | Full Time and Contract
Customer Success Manager
We are expanding the team that drives customer value through product adoption. We are adding a Customer Success Manager focused on educating and engaging company’s customers, helping them achieve success with company products, maximizing their return on investment. This position’s primary responsibility is acting as a short term, client-facing project manager which includes executing against existing project plans for global clients, holding internal and external stakeholders accountable to timelines, leading scaled change management efforts, delivering company training courses ensuring client utilization and optimization, partnering with other Customer Success Managers and Relationship Managers to showcase client’s return on investment.
- Partner with account team to lead post-sales training for company’s customers.
- Conduct gap analysis to identify current and existing training opportunities.
- Deliver group user informational and training sessions about company products, industry benchmarking and best practices.
- Utilize company, client and other data to derive insights and use these to drive greater customer engagement with company products.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Work with the education services team to provide customer feedback that informs the creation of additional training content and delivery technologies.
- 4 year degree required; Relevant graduate degree desirable but not required
- 1 year direct work experience in a training capacity, including external training
- Professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker in both virtual and in-person settings.
- Experience working with multiple customers simultaneously and the ability to work with competing priorities
- 5+ years direct customer facing work experience
- Consultative approach to training. Demonstrated experience in successfully gaining an understanding of core customer needs, tailoring training to those needs, and assessing progress.
- Strong ability to derive insight from customer utilization data.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and technical aptitude. Experience with virtual webinar technology strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint a must.
- Relevant graduate degree desirable but not required.
- Use of LinkedIn Recruiter license strongly preferred.
$25-$35 Per Hour Chicago, IL 60661 12 Month Assignment