Customer Service | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Specialist 4639
The Customer Specialist is a key resource to support Enterprise Customers upgrading from our platform to our Learning platform. This role will support the Customer Success Managers for our Enterprise clients to ensure our clients upgrade seamlessly over a defined period of time. Reporting to the Manager of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Upgrade Specialist will work closely with our customers’ technical team and the Learning Solutions Technical Consultant implementation team to ensure a smooth transition from one platform to another.
- Support our Relationship Management Team and our Customer Success team in North America by educating our customers on the Upgrade process, providing Product Information.
- Create Project Plans for each customer on an already established template.
- Be the primary interface between us and the customer by providing all upgrade documentation, answering FAQs and hosting end user demos.
- Be the subject matter expert on all the upgrade activities for more complex customers using Single Sign-On (SSO) processes and Learning Management Systems (LMS’s) integrations.
- Converse with customers to evangelize the Learning product and the simplicity of the upgrade process.
- Create a regular contact cadence with each customer.
- Log all activities in Salesforce (SFDC).
- Escalate cases to the Technical Consultant team in a timely manner and with full information on the customer requirement.
- Familiarize yourself with the enterprise customers included in each wave of the upgrade including the new product features.
- Share the customer experience information with the Customer Success Team, the Technical Consultant Team and the Product Team.
- Answer product questions and provide basic technical support on the use of Learning Solutions products.
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends to leadership in a prompt manner.
- 2+ years experience in a customer support technical role, project management or customer facing product roles.
- Experience supporting and interacting with Customers.
- Project Management skills
- Diploma or Certifications in Project Management, IT, product development or similar discipline or equivalent work experience in customer support.
- Experience with the following: web proxies, VPN services, web servers; and SalesForce.com
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to logically document client issues and assist support team in resolving
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally Ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in both Mac and Windows environments
- A good understanding of the enterprise software space
$40-45 per Hour New York, NY 10118 8 Month Assignment