Customer Service Specialist
Procurement | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Service Specialist 9030742
Processes customer orders handling order entry and shipment scheduling. Performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
- Coordinates orders and shipments between manufacturing and customer.
- Interfaces directly with credit and collections, sales, shipping, purchasing, and other necessary departments and associates to ensure effective and timely service to the customer.
- Tracks and reports to customer and sales staff delivery date, any anticipated delays, conflicting terms and conditions of customer's purchase orders
- Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field Associate or Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum preferred two years’ experience in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Finance role.
- Must have SAP and Excel experience.
$25 per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 4 Month Assignment