Customer Service Specialist
Administrative | Houston, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Service Specialist 9113485
Supports Customer Service Representatives and Management in customer order entry, scheduling of shipments and trade compliance. Performs necessary functions to meet customer requirements on a timely basis.
- Prepare documents and accurately enter information into the order entry system to ensure proper processing of invoices.
- Prepare documents and accurately enter information to process invoices and arrange shipping.
- Track orders to ensure orders will be processed on time, help expedite when necessary.
- Communicate with various company departments to satisfy customer demands.
- Check and report all conflicting information on GeoMkt purchase orders.
- Assist in performing quality audits of customer service procedures and making recommendations for improvement.
- Learn to work in SAP, OneCAT, SWPS, and GeMS as needed.
- High School
- Business/Engineering technical training or 1–3 years minimum of related product knowledge
- 1–3 years of related customer service experience
$16 per Hour Houston TX 77054 6 Month Assignment