Customer Service Representative
Customer Service | Rosharon, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Service Representative 8993210
- Manages orders received from customers (entering, shipping, invoicing).
- Maintains the catalog of parts available to purchase.
- Manage email request from customers (expedites, cancellations, etc).
- Tracks and reports to customer delivery dates, any anticipated delays, or issues with their purchase order.
- Maintains proper due dates in the business system (SAP). Coordinates with procurement, planning, and production on active orders.
- Coordinates shipping quotes for some of the orders.
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the data in the Oracle databases.
- Manages customs requirements for the different countries that we ship to.
- Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with both customers and production.
- Maintains monthly KPIs that track center objectives
- Create and transfer birth records for assets sold to customers
- Active participate in Segment and Center meetings as required
- Resolves licensing issues received from customers and record in the support database.
- Bachelor degree in BA or related field preferred
$25-$30 per Hour Rosharon TX 77583 6-12 Month Assignment