Customer Service Representative
Customer Service | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Service Representative 9136957
- Performs administrative functions supporting customer service functions, sales order entries
- Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with both customers and production
- Maintains a record of assets' delivery progress and invoicing
- Interacts with Production/ Buyer/ Planner for follow up of customer orders
- Resolves licensing issues received from customers and record in the support database
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the data in the SAP database
- Strong SAP experience and Excel skills.
- Previous customer service experience helpful.
- Looking at someone who is driven, critical thinker, problem solver, organized and can prioritize.
- Have consistent follow through on tasks and with customers.
$22 per Hour Sugarland TX 77478 12 Month Assignment