Customer Marketing Specialist
Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Contract and Temporary
Customer Marketing Specialist 1463
The Customer Marketing team is responsible for building relationships with our customers and matching them with marketing opportunities, where they can share their experience with others. This team is looking for a detail-oriented individual to help us build deep and meaningful profiles of our customer references, and ensure we have the most accurate and complete view possible.
- Drive the process to secure new customer name and logos for promotional purposes
- Facilitate the customer discloser process with the web, finance, and legal teams, as well as the communication of new customer wins
- Ensure systems are up to date with customers’ reference status
- Help facilitate additional customer data: new customers added to the reference database, updating their profile (products, status) so that we can match the customers with the right marketing and sales reference opportunities
- Drive reporting of the logo data for marketing and sales leaders
- Provide additional project support, such as logo slides, customer data updates, etc.
- 6-10 years of work experience
- Customer service orientation
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven team player and willing to jump in and help the team
- Excellent communications skills
- Passion for technology and a track record of delivering results.
- Experience with:
- Salesforce.com and google docs: required:
- Customer advocacy programs and systems (such as RO Innovation) is preferred
- Experience with zoom for video meetings
$50 per Hour Location: Remote 12 Month Assignment