Customer Care Analyst
Customer Service | San Francisco, CA | Contract
Customer Care Analyst 668120
The purpose of the Customer Care Analyst is to delight customers by providing quality customer support in a fast paced global organization. Work directly with customers that require support website assistance, software licensing support, on-site technical assistance, service part replacements through expedited order fulfillment, tracking, problem resolution and excellent communication.
The scope of work includes a direct working relationship with end-users, sales distribution partners, internal staff, field engineering partners, logistics and transportation partners.
Operates within a 24 x 7 x 365 environment.
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with Customer Care Team peers.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, including login problems, password problems, asset information, and account information. Work with Sales Operations team and IT as necessary to resolve account issues.
- Assist customers with license activation across all product lines. Make the product installation experience easy for customers by illustrating a seamless licensing and activation process. Become an expert at all product line activation. Handle semi-technical support cases.
- Ensure all orders and requests for licenses are fulfilled and acknowledged. Report daily and quarterly on license fulfillment for quarter end and year end audit. Interface with I.T. and sales operations to resolve license delivery errors.
- Manage License Support cases from start to finish ensuring swift resolution of customer requests. Working out of a support queue, self-start and take case hand offs from other Customer Care Analysts or Escalation Engineers.
- Review encryption applications and disposition according to compliance rules.
- Data analysis and reporting to audit and troubleshoot license fulfillment problems.
- Manage and collaborate with IT on minor system enhancement requests and bug fixes.
- Business process analysis and improvement through experience and feedback to the Customer Care team.
- Superior skills in learning new software as well as testing and debugging applications.
- Dispatch and organize time critical shipments for premium customers.
- Monitor all in-transit and urgent dispatches to guarantee on-time delivery, resolving any issues and ensuring that the customer is kept informed of any delays. Maintain strong and positive working relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Monitor all outbound service orders created by Escalation Engineers to ensure that they are processed within agreed timescales by partners and manufacturing teams, ensuring equivalent licenses are delivered on time. Troubleshoot and correct dispatch errors.
- Monitor the Company Software RMA queue to pull and process all RMA cases.
- Monitor your queue frequently for follow-up from customers and any action items for any Company Software RMA processing required.
- Monitor "RMA status" to keep Company Software RMA's moving along. If Company Software technical issues arise, contact original Case owner to have them take ownership or put back into the Company Software Support queue if contact has not been made with proper notes for required follow up/case transfer. Follow up and Confirm that ownership of the case has been taken.
- Perform the real time completion of all Oracle/SalesForce.com and License server transactions to ensure that systems accurately reflect customer, product, shipment and inventory positions.
- Pro-actively work with customers, sales distribution partners and internal functions to ensure that customer’s installation addresses are correctly recorded both in interal and in field engineering partners’ systems.
- Process documentation and ability to train and educate staff and customers on licensing processes.
- High School Education (with relevant experience)
- 4 year university education in Sciences or Arts
- Three years plus experience directly interfacing with end-user customers and sales distribution channels in the High Technology or Customer Service industry (not retail).
- Basic working knowledge of inventory management and financial systems.
- One (1) year plus experience working with international transportation carriers and brokers to resolve import and export issues for high technology products.
- One year (1) plus experience working with Oracle and/or SAP. Experience working with Sales force is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, particularly managing a high volume of email.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills both in the areas of software activation, customer fulfillment and database transactions
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills
- Experience working with Customer Installed Base, Support Contracts and Licensing systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve semi-technical support cases
- Technical writing
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a bonus
$35 per hour 6 month contract San Francisco, CA 94107