Customer Care Analyst
Client Services | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Care Analyst 2848
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Customer Care Analyst. The successful candidate will work with customers to enhance their overall user experience with the company, and work closely with other Customer Care Specialists to ensure our customers’ inquiries are diligently followed up on. The ideal candidate has prior experience in a customer services role, and has proficient written communication skills. The company offers a great work environment.
Customer Care Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 or Atlanta, GA 30326, Eastern Standard Time working hours for candidates in Atlanta)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment, Possible Extension/FTE Conversion,
Customer Care Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage case queue via case management system to help resolve customer requests quickly and effectively.
- Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e., requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and our internal teams (Support, Documentation, Community, Customer Success Managers (CSM), and other internal teams) to ensure the customers’ needs are being met.
- Research customer questions/issues.
- Provide assistance to Support Product Analysts by doing analysis and research.
- Analyze ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient, and cases can be avoided.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
Customer Care Analyst Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer services role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred.
- Bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute.
- Solid computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, software applications).
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively.
- Able to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and fun team environment.
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships.
- Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Passion for customers and customer success.