Corporate Travel Manager*
Finance | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
Corporate Travel Manager 612015*
The Corporate Services Manager is responsible for ensuring and provides the right corporate services for our employees while ensuring the services provided meet agreed to SLA's at a competitive cost. Corporate services include air travel, ground transportation, fleet management, office supplies, meeting & event planning. This will be accomplished by: managing both outside vendors and employees, reviewing and enhancing our policies and identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Corporate development of the travel and event program
- Manage the relationships with our corporate services vendors. This includes partnering with Global Strategic
- Sourcing to review and negotiate service agreements, ensuring the vendors deliver agreed to services by measuring performance, identifying opportunities for improvements and addressing shortfalls.
- Establish and communicate SLAs for all Corporate Services to employees.
- Define metrics and key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Conduct regular reviews of financial and operational performance with the overall goal of identifying levers that will improve financial performance and manage risk.
- Own the policy development and enforcement for all corporate services.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends and maintain alignment with company strategy.
- Develop and adjust corporate services policies to improve processes, reduce risk, and provide cost savings.
- Develop processes and procedures to measure and enforce these policies.
- Manage internal resources and ensure the delivery of both internal and external corporate services.
- Identify and implement opportunities to lower the cost and increase the quality of corporate services. This includes existing services as well as services not currently managed at a corporate level.
- Bachelor's degree in Business required from an accredited college/university.
- 7-10 years prior experience in corporate travel, fleet, and event management related activities at a global company.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Expert corporate travel industry know-how, including use of online booking tools and TMC reporting packages.
- Mature vendor relationship management - experience dealing with major suppliers in key categories including, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, transportation.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong priority management and attention to detail, including ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines accurately under pressure.
- Demonstrate strengths in the areas of service and team skills, including evidence of ability to work independently and in close conjunction with others.
- Proven people management and personnel development skills
- Must think strategically; identify issues and find a reasonable solution.
- Budget management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, in order to effectively build relationships with internal and external clients, present business recommendations
- Experience dealing with a variety of constituents in a professional manner
- Ability to draft and conduct complex RFPs, score, recommend course of action based on responses
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
$51 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 2 Month Assignment