Corporate Travel Manager 590721*
Finance | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Corporate Travel Manager*
The Corporate Services Manager is responsible for ensuring the right corporate services for our employees while ensuring the services provided meet agreed to SLA's at a competitive cost. Corporate services include air travel, ground transportation, fleet management, office supplies, meeting & event planning. This will be accomplished by: managing both outside vendors and internal employees, reviewing and enhancing our policies and identifying cost savings opportunities.
- Manage the relationships with our corporate services vendors. This includes partnering with Global Strategic Sourcing to review and negotiate service agreements, ensuring the vendors deliver agreed to services by measuring performance, identifying opportunities for improvements and addressing shortfalls. Establish and communicate SLAs for all Corporate Services to employees. Define metrics and key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of service delivery. Conduct regular reviews of financial and operational performance with the overall goal of identifying levers that will improve financial performance and manage risk.
- Own the policy development and enforcement for all corporate services. Keep abreast of the latest industry trends and maintain alignment with company strategy. Develop and adjust corporate services policies to improve processes, reduce risk, and provide cost savings. Develop processes and procedures to measure and enforce these policies.
- Manage internal resources and ensure the delivery of both internal and external corporate services.
- Identify and implement opportunities to lower the cost and increase the quality of corporate services. This includes existing services as well as services not currently managed at a corporate level.
- 7-10 years prior experience in corporate travel, fleet, and event management related activities at a global company.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Expert corporate travel industry know-how, including use of online booking tools and TMC reporting packages.
- Mature vendor relationship management - experience dealing with major suppliers in key categories including, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, transportation.
- Strong priority management and attention to detail, including ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines accurately under pressure.
- Demonstrate strengths in the areas of service and team skills, including evidence of ability to work independently and in close conjunction with others.
- Proven people management and personnel development skills
- Must think strategically; identify issues and find a reasonable solution.
- Budget management
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, in order to effectively build relationships with internal and external clients, present business recommendations
- Experience dealing with a variety of constituents in a professional manner
- Ability to draft and conduct complex RFPs, score, recommend course of action based on responses
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in Business (or equivalent) required from an accredited college/university.
$51 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment