Contracts Specialist *
Procurement | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Contracts Specialist 5384 *
We are seeking a Contracts Specialist to be a part of the Global Strategic Sourcing team. The Contracts Specialist must thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment, and will be responsible for the review, negotiation and management of procurement agreements for the Technology category and perform special projects. The Contracts Specialist will collaborate and consult with various stakeholders to ensure the timely review and completion of agreements in compliance with GDPR and company’s policies and practices.
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years of in-house contracts experience supporting a technology or financial services firm.
- Has project management skills to deliver on project objectives, timelines, milestones and updates.
- Proficient and efficient contract drafting skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and multi-faceted high value, complex procurement contract experience. Experience in SaaS, software and cloud based contracts a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand legal, risk and business impacts to contract language
- Demonstrated written and oral communications skills, comfortable communicating to peers and management
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to successfully multitask, flexible, detail oriented
- Demonstrate understanding of contract management concepts and processes
- Liaison between SS and Legal teams
- Able to work and lead cross-functionally to promptly resolve issues.
- Committed to providing a positive client and partner experience.
- Can be a team player, proactive, and acts with a personal sense of urgency.
$50-$60 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment