Contract Specialist 3246
Legal | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
The Strategic Sourcing team is seeking a Contracts Specialist to be a part of its Global Contracts team. The Contracts Specialist must thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, high-performing and collaborative environment, and will be responsible for the review, negotiation and management of procurement agreements for various functions (e.g., Marketing, Facilities, Technology, HR, etc.) and perform special projects as needed. The Contracts Specialist will collaborate and consult with various stakeholders to ensure the timely review and completion of agreements in compliance with company’s policies and practices.
- BA/BS degree. JD preferred.
- 3+ years of in-house contracts experience supporting a technology firm.
- Draft, review and negotiate global agreements such as services, software, hardware, SAAS, evaluation, and privacy agreements, etc.
- Able to quickly understand the business objectives of a transaction, identify legal issues, and consult with relevant stakeholders to analyze risk/benefit, and consistently produce accurate and timely work product.
- Able to work and lead cross-functionally to promptly resolve issues.
- Is a team player and proactive, and acts with a personal sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to perform administrative tasks as needed.
$50-$60 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment