Legal | Sunnyvale, CA | Part Time and Contract
Contract Administrator 5868
The Legal Operations team plays a vital role within our Legal department: we help our department run like a business. We expect everyone on our team, including our contingent workforce, to pay attention to the details, follow documented processes, and ask questions when something is unclear.
We are looking for a clerk to join our Legal Operations team. This clerk will review and validate electronic records, create records based on data, and send out documents for signature. You must be self-motivated, a team player, flexible, reliable, organized, and have a keen eye for details. A successful candidate must be able to work accurately and effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Creating, uploading, and activating eNDA agreements.
- Processing agreements for execution as outlined in our Contract Admin handbook.
- Providing support as needed during month-end close; overtime may be expected.
- Posting documentation to our internal SharePoint site.
- Contributing to additional projects for the Legal Operations team and the Legal Department.
- Great customer service & communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and email
- 3-5 years’ clerical work experience in billing or accounting
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional preferred
- E-signature experience (e.g. DocuSign or EchoSign)
- Contract Management System (CMS) experience (Salesforce.com or Apttus preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Office 365, Teams
- AA or BA
Schedule: 20 hours a week
$25-$35 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 11 Month Assignment