Legal | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Contract Administrator 1130Responsibilities:
- Analyze and interpret the scope of services in proposals, statements of work, order forms, etc., and work with data privacy, compliance and security to identify the appropriate level of review that is required
- Review, and oversee the intake process for all inbound transactional matters for the company
- Collaborate with strategic sourcing, contracts, legal and others in the organization regarding improved ways to facilitate high volume transactions for clients
- Detail orientated.
- Work in a fast-past environment
- Associate degree is a plus.