Contract Administrator 3148
Legal | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
The Contract Administrator plays a vital role within our Legal team to ensure that all company agreements comply with our corporate policies. We are growing fast and there is a lot to do around here! We expect everyone here to act like an owner and have an impact outside of their core functions by demonstrating leadership, providing leverage, and producing results that will help us scale effectively. We need to do more with less and think globally to achieve our goals.
We are looking for a high energy, hands-on individual to join the Contract Administration team. The Contract Administrator plays a key, analytical, detail-oriented role in Legal. Must be self-motivated, a team player, flexible, reliable, organized and have a keen eye for details. A successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a fast moving environment as well as the desire to contribute to a hard-working team.
- 3-5 years of experience managing contract execution process for a large enterprise
- Verify/Update contractual data within contracts database
- Track status of documents from inception through to a fully executed agreement
- Managing a contracts database
- Strong understanding of the differences between various corporate entities and their effects on managing and servicing contracts
- Experience working with cross functional teams, with a heavy focus working with legal and finance teams. A candidate that comes from a legal/finance background is highly desired.
- Heavy Microsoft Office User (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Salesforce Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Looking for someone is very high energy and has a fantastic sense of humor
Nice to Have:
- Apptus (Salesforce Module)
$40-$50 Per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment