Sales Operations | Itasca, IL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Specialist 3378
The Content Specialist will be expected to identify collateral from technical, marketing, and various other original sources to create proposal-ready content in our knowledge source. A clear understanding of SharePoint and O365 is required.
Passionate proposal professionals who join the Strategic Bid Management Group team at this stage will be a significant player in shaping the future of the department as well as their own career path. All team members must be able to effectively perform the tasks associated with their primary role and capable and willing to support other team members.
- Manage developed content to ensure ongoing adherence to content business rules (naming, tagging, use) to ensure quality standards are met, appropriate content is easily located when needed, and end-user experience is highly satisfactory
- Become familiar with and understand Strategic Bid Management Group processes and tools used by the Proposal and Content Managers
- Identify new information from product collateral to develop proposal-ready content
- Support content management business rules for proposal-ready content, as well as the evolving integration requirements between various internal systems and tools
- When business needs dictate, work with the team members to ensure proposal are released in time to meet deadlines.
- A minimum of 2 years’ content/proposal management experience is required
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, research and editing skills, and problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to consistently demonstrate a deep understanding of content governance and management protocols, standards, best practices
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, desktop publishing technologies, and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; demonstrable related career experience and proven track-record is acceptable
- Experience with Qorus Content Database preferred but not required; in the alternative must be able to learn new systems quickly
$40-$45 per Hour Itasca, IL 60143 3 Month Assignment