Web Services | Newark, NJ | Contract
Content Scheduler 741170
Content team is looking for a Content Scheduler to support the roll-out of new, high-profile, customer-facing web pages; you will build and schedule the placement of modules (several per page) on hundreds of web-pages (20 webpages per month).
To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with high expectations for work quality and output. You can schedule assets to be placed on webpages (via CMS) almost in your sleep, but there’s nothing drowsy about your attention to detail and your drive for elegant, cohesive pages. You have a track record of getting batches of deliverables ready in time for immovable deadlines.
- Monitor when assets are ready to be scheduled, including artwork, audio assets, and copy for audiobook description, performer and creator bios, as well as any custom assets for each web page (minimum 20 web-pages per month).
- Schedule assets in our CMS tool (including building and/or cloning previous modules)
- Preview assets (desktop and mobile) before publishing
- Thoroughly QA pages once they go live
- Coordinate with Contract Operations colleague and Senior Director of Editorial Projects to prioritize tasks
- Serve as CMS resource for Editors, Copy Editor, and internal stakeholders
- Identify and suggest strategies to improve processes where needed
- Produce daily reporting (snapshot) against goals
- Communicate best practices for CMS scheduling
- Troubleshoot questions about Webpages from teammates and stakeholders
- Follow and maintain an editorial calendar to refresh specific modules on previous pages
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of precise and efficient placement of modules/assets/content on web pages using a CMS tool.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Not required, but we’d love to hear about any of the following: familiarity with audiobooks, SEO experience, past web design experience, data-based decision-making.
Newark, NJ 07102 9 month contract