Content Marketing Coordinator
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time and Contract
Content Marketing Coordinator 674022
The right candidate will be eager and quick to learn new skills, processes and tools, as well as demonstrate an operational and detail-oriented skillset. They will need to work quickly and thrive under pressure to meet deadlines. The candidate will have strong writing skills and a knack for getting things done in close collaboration with others.
- Submit creative briefs and deliverables lists for campaigns.
- Manage tracking and reporting for various tactics across campaigns.
- Update promotional landing pages and incentives using our suite of system tools.
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to ensure that highly visible promotional features launch correctly and on-time.
- Submit outbound email and push notification communication requests.
- Develop a targeting strategy for email and push notification campaigns.
- Build targeting lists by leveraging internal data.
- Execute assignments with an always-on holistic eye to our multi-surface and multi-channel member and non-member experiences.
- Occasional administrative work.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Heightened level of attention to detail.
- Able to meet and manage deadlines.
- Proven self-starter, problem-solver, and quick learner.
- Passion for entertainment content and pop-culture, with a strong editorial sense.
- Proficient knowledge MS Office.
- Interest in online marketing/merchandising.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar required.
Newark, NJ 07102 3 Month Assignment