Content Marketing Coordinator
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time and Contract
Content Marketing Coordinator 705817
We are seeking a highly motivated marketer to help develop innovative and buzz-worthy multi-surface marketing campaigns — via event activations, paid media, social media and more — to promote our premium original content offerings and content partnerships. This role will work closely with the larger marketing team in planning and execute customer-facing campaigns to acquire new members and engage existing ones.
- You’re eager and quick to learn new skills.
- You’re a self-starter, a problem-solver, and a quick study.
- You thrive under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You can handle multiple projects and deliver results with ease.
- You’re known for getting things done.
- You believe that quality is critical and deliver your best work for every assigned task.
- You embrace the power of teamwork.
- Curate research for upcoming initiatives to help develop the larger campaign strategy.
- Identify areas of opportunity and propose improvements to existing tactics and processes.
- Submit creative briefs and collaborate with Creative stakeholders on execution.
- Manage tracking creation and documentation across campaigns.
- Develop a CRM strategy, including but not limited to targeting, creative and copy.
- Manage team Wikis by compiling key information for each initiative.
- Develop campaign summary and results presentations.
- Administrative work.
- Acute attention to detail.
- An operational skillset.
- Passion for entertainment and pop-culture.
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar required.
Newark, NJ 07102 5 Month Assignment