Marketing | Mountain View, CA | Full Time and Contract
Content Manager 4717
- Help drive content strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with product marketing
- Own project management and execution of content pipeline in close partnership with business development, content writers/experts, and video production teams
- Work closely with product marketing to drive content roadmap and ensure member insights are reflected in content development (e.g. topics covered, content formats/types by vertical, lengths, and styles preferred by members, branding)
- Partner with business development team to research, select, and manage content writer/expert partner workstreams.
- Own onboarding process with experts.
- Help research and determine interview question formats by function to inform necessary functional content types
- Manage the development of detailed video and content outline by function in close collaboration with content writers/experts (e.g. select topics and questions)
- Manage content development and video production timelines and logistics (e.g. scheduling, keeping the team on track for releases).
- Work closely with video production teams to determine content production vision (e.g. styles, presentation).
- Manage review of content across content writers/experts to ensure quality and consistency
- Write and/or edit content or video scripts when necessary
- 5 years of relevant experience
$50-$60 per hour Mountain View, CA 94085 4 Month Assignment