Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Generalist 691013
- Support contract to the payment process
- Work closely with Legal, Business Affairs, Finance, and Metadata Teams to onboard new partners, enter terms in the company's contract database, update Salesforce, request upfront payments, and kick off contractually required next steps downstream.
- Generate metadata for media production
- Work closely with the editors on various Content Teams and external partners to collect, generate and submit the relevant data for production and ingestion of audio request forms into the production pipeline and keep Salesforce records up to date.
- General support: Provide general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Data entry experience demonstrating a high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred (not mandatory). Emphasis should be on written Spanish over spoken Spanish
- A high-energy entrepreneur.
- A confident and upbeat successful communicator with established written and verbal business communication skills.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
- Experience in an entertainment or publishing field.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skillsExperience with IP licensing and/or contracts