Legal | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Generalist 704338
As a member of the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, the Content Generalist plays a support role in the initial phase of the audiobook creation process, fosters good working relationships with internal and external partners, provides support for departmental operational activities, and assists in data entry and maintenance of several key databases. The ideal candidate should be an avid consumer of media with an interest in books & entertainment; a self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills; a confident and upbeat written and verbal communicator; highly organized and detail oriented; and able to thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment.
- Support contract to payment process: The Content Generalist works closely with the Legal, Business Affairs, Finance, and Metadata Teams to onboard new partners, enter terms in contract database, update Salesforce, request upfront payments, and kick off contractually required next steps downstream.
- Generate metadata for Studios audiobook production: The Content Generalist works closely with the editors on various Content Teams and external partners to collect, generate and submit the relevant data for production and ingestion of audio request forms into the production pipeline and keep Salesforce records up to date.
- General support: The Content Generalist provides general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Data entry experience demonstrated a high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail
- Highly organized
- A high-energy entrepreneur.
- A confident and upbeat successful communicator with established written and verbal business communication skills.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
Preferred but Not Required Qualifications:
- Amazon experience and/or experience in an entertainment or publishing field.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with IP licensing and/or contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment